Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A new chapter of life....

Finally, IT'S OVER..... I mean my customary lah...
At last got a chance to blog... Trying to juggle between work and marriage is no play. Dammed tiring. But luckily, I have a group of buddies around me. Always there to give me a hand when I need most. Really appreciate you guys.. er not forgetting my dear dear, padi. Dun be mistaken, we used to be one unit away neighbour and through these years, have also becomes a 'brother' of mine.
Marriage is a strange thing. Me and my wife had ROM almost 1 1/2 years liao and been living under one roof since. But the next day after my customary, I feel changes in my life. I started to realised that I have a family liao and my shoulder is weighting down all of a sudden. Oh my god......
But anyway, I believe that this is part and parcel of life... The only different is whether you are ready or not. Well, I would say that, financially, manageable at this moment; physically... YOU WANT TO TRY??? hey hey, i mean household chores leh..... dun side track please.... for goodness sake.

But truely, as for my heart..... Am I really ready? Is my heart setting down yet? Acually, I can't even get a answer to this at this moment.... A person who is a casanova in his school days happens to be the first to marry. What a joke.... Do I really have to bury my casanova sword liao meh....

But well, life still goes on...... And dun expect life to go smooth sailing all the way so...... lets' let nature takes its course Pa!

No comments: