Friday, September 22, 2006

Curse is comin back on mi.....

Suppose to be at Thailand now and yet, sitting at home aimlessly surfing the net....
What the heck! arggggg.....
A Month ago, we have boooked a trip of five to Bangkok for a 5-days get-away.
But the day before, the curse came.... coup in Bangkok....
Due to safety result, we decided to postpone the trip to end of October as the stupid agency does not allow any cancellation.
Since I have already taken leave, I decided to take the time to accompany my wife and son these few days. Feels a little guilty for not spending enough time with them..

My wife has craving for coffee thus the first stop over tampines is at Ya Kun. Both of us had set A. (1 coffee, 2 eggs and 2 slices of butter kaya bread.) After that we went for a baby spree basically. Baby clothes, toys, toddler musical discs, and hell a lot more than my hands can take... Bleeding man... Machan at bangkok's Chatu Chak Market.

At around 3pm, I was getting tired with the shopping; which my wife will never be...
We decided to move on to my in-law's hse as they miss Jayden although its only an interval of 2 days. After a while, I started to get bore and decided to revamp the aquarium in my in-law' house. It was damn polluted with algae and waste from the flop of disastrous subang king. (My father-in-law brought them which I never would.)

Started with full overhaul of the tank and filters. While doin tat, I get my father-in-law to release the fishes in one of the reservior. After hours of cleaning, I went over to a nearby aquarium shop to buy some accessories and plants. As it's not a CO2 equipped tank, available plants are really limited. After much pondering, spend $30 on 7 plants, a replacement fluorescent tube and a wallpaper.....

Finally, after almost 4 hours of mickering, it's completed.



No comments: