Thursday, July 20, 2006

friendships.....

After working like a bull over the past 6 years, I finally discovered that life is not all about working... Working will alway play a part in everyone's life; regardless of whether you are born as a pauper or with a silver spoon.

Work enriches our life, experience and knowledge.

In actual fact, I do find work interesting and nourishing but life is far more than it. There are others which are as important. In the past, I always feel that engaging in recreation is a waste of time and is basically a form of distraction to work. However, over the past few months, I realised that friends and family are just as important.

After a long hectic day, friend gatherings can be a diminutive holiday although it's just that a few hours. I felt that friendship are analogous to wine, will only grow better in time.

During my school days I remembered my mum always complaining that I priorities friends over family. I do agree to a cetain extent but I suppose it is basically unsymmetrical. Its a together different FEEEEEEELINGS.....

Treasure your friendship cos once it's gone, it's gone.....

No comments: